Technical Items Supply
OPS MARITIME Services offer ship-owners, managers, operators, agents and ship management companies with a full range of technical items supply. All products are delivered prompt, smoothly and within high quality standards. Our team of maritime professionals also covers area such as Africa and Latin America for some of our customers.
OPS MARITIME Services usually works with IMPA, ISSA, RS, Elfa Distrelec, and Conrad catalogues. However, our maritime professionals are also ready to tailor a solution directly to your company, outside these specifications.
We usually supply the following technical items:
- Marine lubricants for engine, compressor, hydraulic, cylinder and different greases (major brands as Total, Mobil, Castrol, Shell and equivalents).
- Marine Chemicals and additives.
- Marine Paints.
- Engine Stores, Electrical Stores, Cabin Stores, Medical Stores, Deck Stores, Safety Stores.
- Safety/Rescue (liferafts, life jackets, buoys, suits, protective equipment ).
- Wire and mooring ropes.
- Control systems (temperature switch/sensor, transducers, pressure switch).
- Valves (butterfly, globe, gate, ball, safety, self-closing, reducing, non-return, fire, marine strainers).
- Pumps (centrifugal, fresh water, fire, sanitary water, vertical, screw, vacuum, self-priming, diesel and electrical pumps).
- Hoses (hydraulic, industrial, suction, chemicals, bunkers, oil, water, fire).
- Filters (air, oil, fuel, candles, duplex, bag, cartridges, hydraulic).
- Charts and publications.
Most of our key suppliers has a very short notice time making it possible for us to deliver your vessel prompt.
Our main advantage is a well-developed database with technical suppliers, manufacturers and stakeholders worldwide which makes it easy through algorithms for us to source and standardize any item and procurement need from your side.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.